Portfolio Index Permalinks
Site index of pictures by Michele Berti Photographer.
- An ode to a chicken
- The portfolio was produced in a small town in the Valdichiana area(province of Arezzo, Tuscany) at the end of September 2007 and published in "Le immagini del Gusto" edited by FIAF (Italian Federation of Photographic Associations) in june 2008.
- Antiquarian Trade Fair of Arezzo
- The Antiquarian Fair of Arezzo was born in 1968 thanks to a local dealer and collector named Ivan Brushi. Expositors come from all over Italy and together with local antiquarian's shops - more than 100 - the fair brings on itself great interest. still an open project. Probably more pictures will be added in the future. This is a little selection of photographs, taken since 2004 of people you might meet walking through that sedond-hand market.
- Barcelona is the 16th-most-visited city in the world and the fourth most visited in Europe after Paris, London, and Rome, with several million tourists every year. I could not miss it.
- All photographs taken in France, Parc Naturel Regional de Camargue (Provence). Most of these photographs are on slide film (2007).
. . 1 2 3 4 5 . [Next] . [Last Page]